A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Friday 13 April 2012

A Day of Differences

Today started with a Coffee morning at the Salvation Army, it was good to met with the people there and share some time with them.
After lunch I started my preparation for The Churches Together Service at the Salvation Army, 111 Corringham Road, Stanford le Hope, Essex, SS17 0BX.
We will be thinking about the disciples on the Emmaus Road, and how they travelled together, how they travelled together with Jesus, and finally they saw and recognised Jesus. I hope to encourage the Churches in the area to work together, and share their joys and their sorrows with each other.
I now have the powerpoint to prepare for worship on Sunday, one of the slides I shall be using I created in Wordle.net using the Bible Passage for Sunday, Luke 24:13-35. Please let me know what you think.

No comments: