A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Life has been quite busy over the last few days, altough I did manage to visit a craft shop at South Ockendon, Essex on saturday morninng, it was like an 'Aladdins Cave', needless to say I ended up spending a little bit of money.

Sunday I led worship at the Salvation Army Stanford le Hope, and then in the evening I watched some TV and started some preparation on a Wedding Card I need to make.

Yesterday, a Church review was held, thankfully this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Although I did have some work resulting from this, so I tackled this in the afternoon. Last evening I attended some training at Grays Adult Education College in regards to the Jubilee Weekend I am arranging at the Salvation Army on 3/4 June.

Today the day started with our Toddler Group, although it was wet and windy we still had some mums turn up. One of our Toddlers Oliver has come on leaps and bounds over the last few months, and he loves singing a song entitled, 'Our God is a Great Big God. He has now managed to learn all the actions. With the permission of the mums that were present I have uploaded the video for others to enjoy.


A couple of weeks ago I managed to break my Cuttlebug, obviously I wasn't very happy, as I knew it would cost me about £60 to replace it, but after doing some research on the Internet, I found a brand new one on EBay for £18, the reason it was so cheap was that it had no handle. Result I used the handle from my old machine and now I have a nice new shiny Cuttlebug.

Well there is another busy day ahead of me tomorrow, more preparation for our Jubilee Weekend. Then we have our Fellowship Lunch at the Salvation Army at 12:15pm, followed by our Ladies Meeting at 2pm, and Betty Makoni is our speaker.



No comments: