A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Contacts! Grays! Jubilee Celebrations

Well today has certainly been a day full of variety. Firstly Parent and Toddler group and whilst at the hall I had a lady come to see me to discuss Christian networking in the town. Had the privilege to share with another person who needed to talk.

This afternoon I led the Ladies Meeting at Grays Salvation Army, I was able to share with the ladies my love of Scrapbooking and let them see some of the scrapbooks I had created.

I spent time talking to them about my cancer journey, sharing a reading from my personal journal and showing them my Scrapbook I made during cancer treatment. It was a real privilege to share with them especially when three of the ladies came to me afterwards to share their own journey with cancer.

After the meeting I went shopping for our Jubilee Celebrations, I was looking for prizes for the competitions we will be running. I managed to get some great items including Drink Bottles with images of London, Jubilee mugs and key rings, flags and I bought some notebooks and have made covers for the using the 'London Rubber Stamp Set' from Barbara Gray. I have attached a photo to show you what they look like.

My day concluded by doing some financial work with the treasurer. On returning home I had a phone call from a lady who with her friend would like to help with our Jubilee Celebrations so I am meeting with them on Friday to discuss this further.

Well I am off to bed now for a well earned nights rest before another busy day tomorrow.

No comments: