A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Saturday 9 June 2012

Hadleigh Farm Salvation Army Family Day Out

Today has seen my first visit to the Hadleigh Farm and Tea Rooms, I was attending a Salvation Army Family Day Out organised by London North East DHQ. Although the weather was very exciting it at least stayed dry throughout the day. I have attached some photos. Hadleigh Farm is where the Olympic Mountain Biking event will take place.
I also had the opportunity of viewing the remains of Hadleigh Castle (photos included).
This evening after preparing the PowerPoint for worship tomorrow I have spent some time preparing for the craft group on Wednesday. I have to say the cards look better in real life rather than the photos.

No comments: