A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Olympics, Jubilee and Much More

I really don't know where the time goes, it hardly seems possible that it is just over a week since I last posted here. in many ways although life has been busy, this week has generally been a normal week, trying to catch up on paperwork, emails etc.

I have also started planning our Olympic Weekend at the end of July, so that has kept me busy.

Last night we had our quarterly Quiz night at the Stanford le Hope Salvation Army, there were 5 teams, 10 rounds of questions and a marathon. The 'Family Affair' team won, so congratulations to them.

Over the next few weeks, I shall be away more than I am at home, with visits to Willersley Castle Derbyshire, Swanwick Conference Centre Derbyshire, Welwyn Garden City, and Hothorpe hall Leicestershire. still I suppose it will keep me out of mischief.

I have managed to get the cards prepared for the Craft group and they are shown below.




No comments: