A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hello I'm Back

Thought it was about time I posted on my blog the first time since the end of June. There is no excuse for my absence apart from a l ack of motivation. Hopefully I have now got my mojo back and things will start moving again.
I was privileged to have ten days holiday in July, the first weekend I spent in Doncaster at the Racecourse. No I wasn't there for the racing, I attended the Summer Crafting event organised by Stephanie Weightman, it was an absolutely fantastic weekending the Friday I and three friends attended an all day craft workshop, then naturally Saturday was spent on retail therapy firstly at Lakeside Outlet Centre and craft shopping at the show and a visit to Whichcraft at Doncaster. Needless to say we all spent money but it was worth every penny!!!!!!
I spent 4 days with friends which gave me time to relax, this was followed on the Thursday with birthday celebrations for myself I had a great time meeting up with friends throughout the day.
The last few days of the holiday I spent with mum we even managed to have a couple of days in Hove in the sunshine
Well I think that's enough news for now. I have posted a few photos which might be of interest.

No comments: